In the last post I said Leslie was tentatively scheduled for surgery on Saturday, Feb. 3. Didn’t happen. Her surgeon, Dr. Bench, didn’t like her test results, He preferred to wait until she recovered more fully from acute pancreatitis, which is what landed her in the hospital. And by the way, Dr. Bench was busy saving someone’s life in the ER for most of Saturday morning.
So Leslie was released from Sharp Memorial Hospital on Sunday, Feb. 4. We’re bunking with our daughter Stephanie temporarily. Leslie’s gall bladder removal is now set for Tuesday afternoon, Feb. 13. If there’s no further delay, we should be able to resume our travels in early March.
Another update post-surgery…
2 thoughts on “UPDATE”
Mike and Leslie, good to hear you are in the mend and that tiu’ll Resume travels soon! Sending positive thoughts your way! Looking forward to more stories in 2018.
Thanks, Jennifer! We hope so too — stay tuned!